Swiss Apple Stem Cell Serum (Deep Pore Hydrator)
This revolutionary stem cell serum delivers potent nutrients like Vitamin B3, B5, B6, C & E to reverse the damaging effects of free radicals. It’s packed with North American Sea Kelp Ferment Filtrate to replenish lipids and reduce the appearance of dry patches.
Breakthrough active ingredients Apple and Orange Stem Cells prevent premature aging, support a healthy, vibrant glow and promotes an even skin tone.
Formulated with natural Apple Juice, this hydrating serum absorbs quickly and easily into the skin, delivering an instant result of incredible radiance and luminosity.
No parabens, harsh chemicals or colorants.
Suitable for all skin types.
Ultra clean, allergen free formula is ideal for sensitive skin.
1 fl oz | 30 ml
4.2 - 4.8
Swiss Apple Stem Cells | Provides vitamins and nutrients, acting as an antioxidant and toning agent. Various in-vitro experiments, Swiss Apple Stem Cells demonstrated its age delaying and anti-wrinkle effects.
Spanish Orange Stem Cells | anti-aging skin care ingredient made from orange stem cells and works by organizing the inner structure of the skin for a younger appearance. It also organizes the dermis structure, repairs the extracellular matrix, and improves cellular adhesion.
Sea Kelp Ferment Filtrate | Acts as an excellent oil-free moisturizer. Our Sea Kelp Ferment Filtrate is created from Bull Kelp harvested from the Atlantic Coast of North America.
Vitamin Complex |
- Vitamin E - the Protector. Vitamin E protects DNA and other cell structures from free radical attack and prevents lipid peroxidation. .
- Vitamin C - the Protective Corrector. Vitamin C protects cells from free radical attack and UV radiation.
- Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide) - the Energizer. Vitamin B3 stimulates blood circulation in the skin and activates oxygen transport.
- Vitamin B5 (Calcium Pantothenate) - the Moisturizer. Calcium Pantothenate is converted to free Vitamin B5 which maintains the moisture level of the skin.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) - the Cell Activator. Vitamin B6 maintains the cells in a healthy state.